Thursday, January 24, 2008

Ivan Drago PWNED The Magic Ponytail

If you ladies are wondering what the heck I am talking about... here's a refresher .
Ivan Drago was the russian rhoid rage-ster in Rocky 4 played by Dolph Lundgren
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sensitive Ponytail is Steven Seagal who plays .. well Steven Seagal in all of his movies.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Here's a little excerpt from Dolph's Official website message board

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us






Date:
April 2006
Name:

Steven Seagal

Question:
Dear Dolph,
I see you got yourself your own little website. Interesting. Seems like
you have much time on your hands nowadays after I beat you in the 1994
Sexy Olympics. Maybe your fitness career will be successful, doubt it. Not
as successful as my amazing singing career, its doing wonders in Swahilia.
You were amazing in Rocky, its too bad they didnt choose me to fight you,
that would have been even more amazing! Please do ntake offense if I am
better than you. I will see you around, maybe in the dojo or maybe at a
bar. Gotta love those bar fights, see you dolph.
DL:
Good luck with your weight-loss program, Steven! Doubt it'll work ....


That IMHO is called absolute pwnage

No comments: