Sunday, February 10, 2008

I don't know. would you use it?-2

This only LOOKS like a paper cup , it is actually porcelin! I love designs with reverse utility.Its UBERCOOL!
Anyhow the folks at Decor Craft appeared to be flummoxed by the insane demand for this product.They seem to have gone out of stock!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Edit: Aha! I seem to have found a couple of more things on DCI which have caught my very fickle fancy

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


A darling transparent calculator for the perpetual geek in me!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

A camouflage for the nastier things in life (Sorry couldn't help myself there)
Those are fancy toilet papers for you Your Highness

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Uberglam mirror disks in assorted sizes, with adhesive tapes on the back! These have got me all hot and bothered.They would look insanely awesome stuck all over the wall of your bathroom or any other room for that matter!

No comments: