Thursday, December 6, 2007

Cheap Speakers, what will you do with them?

Before I got my 4.1 Channel multimedia audio kit,
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



I was friends with this
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
for a long time.

Well what are you going to do with those once you've gotten used to 3-D crystal quality surround sound?

I am not a cruel person as many people allege, (well I am kinder to gadgets than I am to people) so instead of simply dumping my old faithful speakers, I glued some thick felt on their base ( you can also try gluing some wood pedestals on the speaker base and then proceed with the felt .Next I put two pairs of black stockings on them.Two socks rolled over each of the speaker,much like you'd wear them on your feet, one after the other.Make sure they are stretchy nylon stockings .. and long, not ankle socks.
Yeah you heard that right.Instant noise and vibration cancellation.. ta-da!
It greatly enhances the sound quality of cheap speakers.Try it!
Alternatively you can send your speakers to rob a bank, no one will recognize them, trust me.

:D
P.S This article is 100% my original idea since I don't know someone else crazy enough to do somethign like this.Scoffing strictly prohibited

No comments: