Thursday, December 27, 2007

Get rock hard abs at home

I have to admit, while I am stronger than most women my age and size, I used to struggle with leg-lifts because of my heavier than your normal pins.. and I hate to look like I am struggling in public.My trainer used to pretty much kill me with his abs-workout and leg-lifts routine until I struck a deal with him to do this at home, so he'd leave me alone at the gym until my abs got strong enough for me to do leg-lifts in the gym without looking like I was struggling.
This video is about abs-ercises you can do at home without investing in any kind of home gym equipment (provided you still believe in couches)
I skip the side crunches routine, since this tends to add muscle mass to the sides making the waist broader... I don't like that



wink

No comments: