Monday, December 17, 2007

Fie Apple! get your music off your I-pod and onto your computer.

I had 3 GB worth of awesomelicious music on my I-Pod Nano, I had the same music on my computer as well.But I formatted my hard drive and off went my music collection (an unfortunate partition selection mix-up).Oh but ofcourse I had my music stored on my I-pod right? But what if I want to hear the music on my computer through my massive speakers, what if I want to burn someone a cd of the same or what if I wish to swap or combine two different music collections from my I-pod and PC respectively?

Convention says you can't do that EASILY (i.e unless you're a tech expert) for reasons best known to Appletwisted

There are now gazillions of software (most of them open source and FREE) to get around Apple's tantrums.I have not tried them yet.But will sometime in the future and let you know what I think.



Meanwhile

If you are not willing to try out any specific software for the purpose of copying your I-pod music to your pc pr any other pc for that matter, this is the method that experts use.
You should give this a shot
How to transfer I-pod music to PC


If you are willing to download a little piece of completely FREE and Spyware-free utility.Go
HERE to free your tunes

No comments: